Custom Property Services
If your home needs a new gas or electric central heating system, or repairs to an existing system then call us. Or if your shop, office, factory or house is in need of an electrician, we should be your first port of call. If your house needs a plumber we also provide a wide array of services from fixing a tap to installing a bathroom. We provide references on request and all will testify to our highly skilled and professional work.